WE BELIEVE the Bible is the Word of God breathed out to mankind through hand-picked men who were controlled by the Holy Spirit in order to receive and transmit precise Divine Truth. God has preserved his Word and kept it pure, in order that it might be that powerful and living force that:
* Saves Eternally by the Gospel (Rom 1:16)
* Sanctifies temporally by its instruction (John 17:17)
* Searches the innermost thoughts and intentions of the Heart (Heb 4:12)
WE BELIEVE the local Church exists for one purpose; for the preaching of Jesus Christ.
* He Is the Subject of every sermon
* The sole celebrity of the Church
* The only role model for genuine spirituality
WE BELIEVE that the cross of Christ was versatile, rendering final judgment upon:
* Original Sin (2 Corinthians 5:21a)
* Personal Sins (1 Peter 2:24)
* The Sinful Nature (Romans 6:6)
Resulting in no possibility of:
* Condemnation for sin (Romans 8:1)
* Separation from the love of God (Romans 8:39)
* Domination by a sin nature (Romans 6:14)
* A Destination other than Heaven (John 10:28)
WE BELIEVE that the entire Bible is:
* The Mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16)
* The Word of God (1 Thes 2:13)
* The Voice of the Holy Spirit (Heb 3:7)
WE BELIEVE the Word of God is the only source of absolute truth as well as final authority on all matters concerning Christ and his body the Church and therefore do not exalt men or subscribe to the interpretations of men. This ensures that we remain open and flexible in order to learn the truth more fully,always leaving room for God to teach us or change our minds.
WE BELIEVE the Church (consisting of Jews and Non-Jews who believe in Jesus Christ as God & Savior) is the People of God & that unbelieving racial Israel never has nor ever will have any special status. Furthermore we believe that at the end of human history God will redeem the remnant of believing Jews through great tribulation, after which he will establish His literal 1,000 year reign upon the earth, followed by the disposition of judgment upon all of the unbelieving and finally the renovation of the universe eliminating all possibility of sin, sickness, sadness or death from ever entering again.
WE BELIEVE that immediate justification is accompanied by progressive personal sanctification wherein the believer is enabled and inclined by a new nature to depart from wrongdoing, (2 Tim 2:19). If he refuses to do so, he is liable to self-inflicted injury and self-induced misery (2 Peter 2:20-22), Divine discipline (Heb 12: 6) and even death (early dismissal) (1 John 5:16, 1 Cor 11:30). Those who deny the Lord his Right in this realm will not only forfeit great happiness in time (1 Peter 1:8), but will also be excluded from the privileges, rewards and inheritance of the eternal state, slated for him, (Eph 1:3-4, 5:5; 2 TIM 2:10-12). In order that no one should miss out, God has proposed to both will and work in those who simply present their bodies to Him which is the effortless working-out of one’s Salvation, (Phil 2:12-13).